Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

This is what miniatures is really about

I want to give everyone something fun to look at on a Friday, to kick off your weekend. I found this project on the craftser forum. The craftser forum is a very fun place, I think many miniaturists will enjoy looking around at all the different categories, including knitting, sewing, paper crafts ect since we use all of these skills when we make minis.

I drool over expensive miniatures like everyone else, but this little project reminded me that you can enjoy this hobby no matter how much money you have.

Enjoy!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419945.0#axzz2Mye7IyIK

6 comments:

  1. That's ever so true! all such projects come out so nice and all have their very personell touch! :) Thanks for showing the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Ruth.
    It was fun.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Thanks for reporting. I'm sure I will see great creations. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por el enlace.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Love it! <3
    Wanna follow each other via GFC and facebook? Let me know? :)

    Join my giveaway for winning a glasses from firmoo.com & $30 voucher for 3 winners!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/2013/03/firmoo-glasses-giveaway-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use those left over odds and ends!
    I'm so glad to get back to blogland now that things have slowed down a bit. Thanks for sharing the sweet project!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...