Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Important Changes to my Blog

I have been hemming and hawing over this issue for awhile now, and have finally come to a decision.
I will be separating my blog in two! I want to create one blog which will focus exclusively on Miniatures.

I have a couple of reasons for this. I would like to attract more blog followers who are miniaturists, and this is harder to do if my blog is a hodge podge of craft projects. I would also like to sell miniature scenes someday, so it makes sense to have one place to promote it. I have chosen a new name for the miniatures blog. It will be called The Miniature Maven Diaries. I'm already looking forward to revamping the design which can now be exclusively catered to miniatures!

My second blog will be called Sweethearts Beauty Care and Gift Baskets. I also want to sell my beauty products and gift baskets eventually and would like one place in which to promote them. My homemade cards may appear on the Sweethearts Blog, but maybe not for awhile. I have not been pleased lately with the amount of detail I have been achieve using my camera.

I invite you to join me as I begin the next exciting phase of my blogging journey! You can always contact me  at rmramaekers@yahoo.ca. This information is always accessible by going to my profile at the top of the page and clicking on see my complete profile.

Over the next couple days expect to see some changes as I fiddle with different design templates. Thank you for your patience!
XX
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...